Welcome to our first major UX/UI update!
We’ve been working on this for over a year so we’re pumped to be unveiling it Q1 2020! This is just a snapshot of some of the more significant updates, with many more exciting developments coming. We look forward to getting your feedback and working on making this the best PPC platform in town.
New User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
Over the years, PPC Samurai has grown in features and capability, which we’ve continued to add to the previous platform. Designing a new look and feel gave us the opportunity to step back and take a close look at how our customers use PPC Sam, what their workflows are and how we can best meet those needs, providing a better and more efficient experience.
The new PPC Samurai interface brings a fresh look, not only aesthetically, but also functionally, with a number of new inclusions such as:
- Recommendations dashboard – see more on this below
- ‘Views’ – These are a way you can filter the data you’re looking at on a page. You are then able to save these for quick access from the drop down.
- Flowcharts are now ‘workflows’ to reinforce that these processes are designed to mimic and automate human workflows
- Collapsible left hand navigation – designed you give you greater screen real estate for working
All the PPC Samurai features and workflows you know and love, now work with Microsoft Ads! Now you can manage Microsoft Ads based on their performance, and not just based on a sync from your Google account.
Yes, this means you can now manage budgets, build workflows and produce reports for Microsoft Ads!
We understand that a lot of the work that PPC Samurai facilitates is action driven. Therefore we wanted to introduce a dashboard that serves up the outcomes of the various workflows and auto-recommendations to one place and provides the ability to work through these each day. Kind of like a job board that refreshes daily, with all your important SEM tasks listed in one place.
This means that you can spend your valuable time improving the performance of the account, rather than working out what needs to be done.
There are 5 different Insight types:
- Alerts – Identify and fix your most critical account issues before they become a real problem
- Hygiene – Keep your accounts healthy by taking care of your day-to-day account hygiene activities
- Optimisation – Achieve better long term account performance with optimisation activities
- Ad Tests – Improve CTR and Conversion Rates by finding and replacing poor performing ads
- Workflows – This is where the output of custom workflows will display.
Shopping Campaign Creation
You can now set rules to tell PPC Samurai what to do when items in your feed are updated or removed. We have more updates planned for shopping campaigns (including smart campaign creation) which we’re looking forward to bringing to you soon.
More to come…
This is just the first of many updates for 2020, as we push forward with improving the platform and your experience of it. As an engaged and passionate company we’d love to know your thoughts on the new PPC Samurai and also any suggestions you may have.
Shaun (CEO) and the whole PPC Samurai Team
Oh, and I’m thrilled to introduce you to the newest member of the team, Sam; you’ll be seeing our little robot friend around the new platform, providing you with hints and tips to make sure you get the best out of us!